Helping Seniors Go Where They Want, When They Want
Getting out and about is a key component of our independence. When an older adult you love is unable to drive, or chooses not to drive, that sense of freedom is limited. The senior may feel uncomfortable asking friends or family to take them out, or relying on public transportation.
At Northwest Guided Home Care, we’re pleased to provide the perfect solution that allows seniors to stay as active and engaged as they would like, according to their own preferences and schedule. Our fully trained, background-checked, and friendly caregivers are here to provide transportation and accompaniment for seniors for:
- Medical appointments and procedures
- Shopping and running other errands
- Visits with friends and family, including family functions and celebrations
- Meals at a favorite restaurant
- Hair and nail appointments
- Fun outings to visit museums, the library, exercise, classes, etc. – the sky’s the limit!
We’re even available to accompany older adults on longer outings and vacations. With Northwest Guided Home Care, seniors can continue to enjoy going wherever and whenever they please, alleviating feelings of isolation, loneliness, or boredom.
All of our other home care services are available in conjunction with our transportation services as well. For instance, we can:
- Help with walking and wheelchairs to prevent falls
- Assist with any personal care needs, such as using the restroom
- Provide support with meals as needed, including medication reminders
- Serve as a friendly companion to make outings more enjoyable
- Take notes at medical appointments to ensure doctors’ orders are understood and followed
- Carrying bags while shopping and putting everything away upon return to the senior’s home
- Any other specialized needs related to chronic health conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s, COPD, etc.
- And much more
We know it isn’t easy for seniors to give up the keys. We’re on hand to ensure that the older adults you love can continue living the lives they want, staying involved in the activities in our community and beyond that they enjoy.
To learn more about our transportation and accompaniment services for seniors, reach out to us any time at (800) 755-7102, or fill out the simple form on our contact page. We’ll schedule a free in-home consultation at your convenience, and provide you with all the details you need to get started.
Serving seniors with trusted in-home care in Seattle and the greater King County, WA area for years, we are fully licensed, bonded, and insured for your peace of mind. Contact us today and let us know how we can improve life for a senior you love!