The Right Level of Care at the Right Time
At Northwest Guided Home Care, your schedule is our schedule. Our hourly home care services meet your specific needs according to your preferences. Maybe that means:
- You need support for a senior loved one while you’re at work each day
- You could use some help overnight for a senior with sundowning or other sleep disturbances
- You’d love to go away for a weekend and need care 24/7 while you’re gone
- Your aging parent could benefit from a companion to alleviate loneliness and boredom for a few hours each afternoon
- You’re just feeling overwhelmed as a family caregiver
- Or any number of other circumstances
Choose from just a few hours of care per week up through and including full-time, live-in care for the exact level of support that works best for you.
We begin by visiting you at home to get to know you and the challenges you and a senior you love are facing. This is a complimentary consultation. It is the first step in developing a personalized plan of care that will help overcome those challenges. Just some of the wide range of services that are available to help you include:
- Planning and preparing nutritious meals according to any prescribed dietary requirements
- Light household chores and laundry
- Grocery shopping, picking up prescriptions, and other errands
- Transportation to medical appointments, fun outings, or wherever and whenever a senior wants to go
- Companionship for conversations, games, puzzles, exercise, hobbies, etc.
- Personal hygiene assistance for safe baths, showers, getting dressed, etc.
- Medication reminders to ensure doctors’ orders are followed
- Specialized care for chronic conditions such as dementia, Parkinson’s, COPD, diabetes, and more
- Hospital-to-home transitional care
- Fall prevention
- Compassionate end-of-life care
- And many others
For your peace of mind, all of our in home caregivers in Seattle and the nearby areas are fully trained, background-checked, and experienced in the unique care needs of older adults. We are also licensed, bonded, and insured. Each member of our team is someone we would choose to care for our own family members. Our standards are high to ensure your family member receives the exceptional care they need and deserve.
You can reach us any time at (800) 755-7102 or through our online contact form to request your free in-home consultation. We’re always here to answer any questions you may have, and to share more about our customized hourly senior home care in Seattle and the surrounding area.